Your Personalized Hearing Evaluation with ABC Hearing
We interview you to assess your communication demands and needs—learning about your hearing experiences and what you miss doing. Can you hear during meetings? Do you hear your children clearly?
We then evaluate your medical history: Have there been problems and medications that might be aggravating (exacerbating) your hearing condition?
You will then receive a completely painless and non-invasive video otoscopic evaluation to determine the need for cerumen management (ear wax).
Now you are ready for the hearing test which is a complete audiological evaluation that includes an audiogram. This process may include any of the following depending on individual needs to determine the complete etiology (cause):
- Audiogram (Diagnostic or Baseline)
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflexes (Assesses middle ear function)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Hearing Speech in quiet and Noise (helps determine the percent of benefit you will get from help)
- Hearing Aid evaluation if needed
- Impressions for musicians ear protection or monitors
- Plan of Treatment that solves your problems
- Hearing Aids if part of the treatment program that fit your needs and budget
Call us at 610-431-2411 or click here to make an appointment. Prior to your first scheduled appointment, please complete and download this form and bring it to your appointment. We look forward to seeing you!